Korg Monologue - Mono Analogue Synth
Powerful, compact and affordable, the Korg Monologue Synth is a true monophonic analogue synth that takes inspiration from the award winning Korg Minilogue synth whilst adding a completey new voice and array of powerful new features. A unique new synth for all types of musicians!
At first look you may think the Monologue is just a cut down version of the Minilogue poly synth, but think again. The Monologue contains analogue synth circuitry that's built on the Minilogue but adds a redesigned envelope section, modulation routing, drive circuit and a filter with serious low end punch making the Monologue a mono synth beast!
The keyboard section of the Monologue features the slim keybed as is on the Minilogue, making for instant pick and play feel whilst also delivering an E-to E range of notes - that'll appeal to the guitarists and bassists of the world!
Loaded with 100 preset locations, you have easy access to a range of instantly gratifying sounds - thick basses, fat subs to classic lead tones. 80 of the presets were created by leading artists including legendary artists Aphex Twin, whilst remaining 20 are handy user locations.
With the built-in 16-step sequencer (including 16 physical buttons) you'll easily be able to build evolved motion filled sequences. From complex rhythms to sonic filters twists to subtle movement, the Monologue will happily support real-time recording, overdubbing and step recording allowing you options to create in whatever manner suits you best.
Very few synths support micro-tuning, but the Monologue synth gives you access to a set of factory tunings and well as get creative and save your own in the 12 user slots.
An eye-catching feature is the Oscilloscope LED display - this great appointment shows the waveform in real time as you sculpt your sound. This handy visual feedback is both educational and entertaining!
The compact body clearly takes inspiration from the bigger Minilogue synth, classy with that all important toughness and road ready feel. In addition, Korg have managed to make it battery powered to - a handy feature seeing as it is a super portable synth.
The rear of the unit hosts a 5-pin MIDI In/Out and USB MIDI, whilst the Audio Sync connection allows the Monologue to sync with Korg Volcas, Electribes and even the Minilogue....upping the fun value!
The Korg Monologue is a feature packed, next-generation mono synth...a synth that'll not only appeal to regular keys players but to guitarists, bassists and producers alike!
- Analog synthesizer with all-new synthesis structure optimized for amazing monophonic sounds and sequences
- Fully programmable, with 100 program memories (80 presets included)
- 16-step sequencer with extensive motion sequence technology to make your sound move
- Microtuning lets you freely create scales and alternate tonalities
- Oscilloscope function helps visualize the waveform in real time
- Battery-powered for portabilit
- Rugged and stylish with aluminum top panel, chassis-mounted pots, rubber-coated knobs, and real wood back panel
- MIDI, USB MIDI, and Audio Sync for all types of in-studio and live connectivity, including direct sync with minilogue, SQ1, volca, electribe, and more
- 350 x 276 x 76 mm / 13.78" x 10.87" x 2.99"