M-audio CODE 61 (Black) - USB MIDI Controller Keyboard
The M-Audio Code 61 (Black) is a USB MIDI Controller With X/Y Pad offers high performance and production capabilies that will ensure you as a musican can reach your software and MIDI gear's potential without being limted or held back creatively.
The Code 61 was designed to be a direct extension of your musical thoughts and ideas, therefore M-Audio have included several thoughtful design features that give you the power to successfully convey your ideas in a hassle free, precise, clear fashion.
The board itself is a keybed with 61 clean, precise action and natural profile keys that have velocity and pressure sensitive technology, perfect for maximum expressiveness and sensitivity while playing. Additional control touches include the assignable parameter control, taking control of features such as the multiple banks of faders, knobs , buttons, pads and the smooth pitch bending modulation wheel has never been easier. In terms of control the final M-Audio feature is its innovative X/Y Touchpad, which is designed to provide added and direct interaction with effects and instrument plugin parameters across an X/Y axis.
The Code 61 has supports ASCII/HID keyboard shortcut commands. Keyboard shortcuts are often used to carry out common functions such as adding, cutting or pasting tracks. These commands mean you can map these commonly used shortcuts to the controller itself, therefore streamlining your work flow for a faster and more efficient production process.
Its hard to miss the colourful 16 assignable velocity sensitive drum pads featured on the left of the interface. These are backlit in order to indicate at a quick glance exactly what function any particular pad is assigned to. The buttons, knobs and faders are also color-coded to indicate what mode they’re in to iliminate any potential confusion.
The CODE 61 is VIP 3.0 Ready too! The Virtual Instrument Player software included with this controller is a groudbreaking update. VIP 3.0 provides a number of exciting new features that enable total control of your VST instruments and effects library like never before, drastically enhancing the creative capability of your controller keyboard.
- Black finish
- 61 full-size, velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch and four assignable zones for splits and layering.
- Fully assignable XY pad for HID control and a unique way for controlling multiple parameters in virtual instruments
- 16 fully assignable velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production, clip launching, and more
- 8 assignable 360 encoders for manipulating your DAW, virtual instruments and plugins
- 9 assignable faders lets you control your DAW, virtual instruments and plugins
- 9 assignable buttons lets you assign keyboard hotkey and MIDI messages for controlling your DAW and Virtual Instruments
- Mackie/HUI transport control enables a simple setup with the most popular DAWs
- LCD provides instant parameter feedback
- Sustain and Volume pedal input for further creative control
- USB-powered with 5 pin MIDI in and out allows for sending MIDI from PC sequencers to your favorite analog synth
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- Includes Hybrid 3.0 and Loom by AIR Music Technology
- VIP 3.0 Ready - Virtual Instrument Player Software