Roland FA06 61-Note Music Workstation
The Roland FA-06 Music Workstation features an 61-note velocity sensitive keyboard, over 2000 sounds, a plethora of studio-quality effects, an easy to us 16-track sequencer and lots, lots more! Be it for stage, studio or home, the Roland FA06 is a truly inspiring instrument that’s extremely powerful and versatile, yet simple and intuitive too.
Any self respecting Music Workstation has to be filled to the brim with a range of quality and diverse sounds, and the FA-06 certainly doesn't disappoint. Loaded with over 2000 sounds from Roland's flagship INTEGRA-7 sound module, which include SuperNATURAL synth, acoustic and drums tones, plus XV-5080 PCM tones you are treated to some stunning expressive sounds that will truly inspire.
The FA-06 hosts 61 velocity senstive keys - perfect for you musical explorations. Get superior touch and sensitivity in a lightweight design.
Powerful yet pleasing simple, the onboard 16-track sequencer has been designed to capture your inspiration as it comes - recording is only ever a simple button push away. You easily be able to build a full 16-track arrangement from the huge tonal palette onboard, whether you use continuous loop recording mode or step record mode. In addition you'll have complete control of editing and mixing your track.
Independent MFX engines are available across all 16-channels in a studio set - great for live playing and song mixing. With each MFX channel gives you access to 67 different effects, you have serious amounts of options for polishing and tweaking your music.
The overall design of the FA-06 makes it real joy to use. The panel is logically organized into dedicated sections, and the large color LCD presents a gorgeous look with inviting hi-res graphics for working with the sequencer, selecting tones or adjusting various settings. Dedicated buttons give you instant access to regularly used functions whilst the 6 knobs (with an easy to use matrix) let you control a wide range of parameters for total control and expression.
Love to use samples, then you'll love the FA-06? With its sampler section based on Roland’s mega-popular SP-404SX it delivers a fun, fast, hands-on operation and sampling/playback via convenient SDHC cards. You can play audio samples directly from the 16 pads on the FA-08 panel, making it easy to expand your performances with loops, backing tracks, one-shots, vocal phrases, sound FX, and more.
If you are studio based and use a DAW, then the Roland FA06 will can happily become the hub of your studio. A simple press of the dedicated DAW control button instantly sets up the FA06 to communciate with your favourite software.
- Reimagined music workstation designed to maximize your creative flow
- 61-note touch sensitive keyboard
- Over 2000 sounds from the flagship INTEGRA-7 sound module, including SuperNATURAL synth and acoustic tones and drums; add even more tones via internal wave sound expansion slots
- SuperNATURAL synth engine is fully compatible with the expansive collection of free INTEGRA-7 synth tones available from Roland’s Axial sound library site
- 16-track sequencer with non-stop loop recording makes it easy to build songs quickly; export your sequencer tracks to an SDHC card as a complete stereo mix, or as multitrack audio or MIDI data for use in your DAW
- Onboard sampler based on the SP-404SX features 16 pads x 4 banks and direct recording/playback via SDHC cards
- Polish your sounds with a multitude of studio-quality effects, including 16 independent MFX engines, six COMP+EQ processors for drums, unique TFX (total effects), and global EQ, chorus, and reverb
- Tweak tones, effects, and external MIDI devices in real time with six user-assignable Sound Modify knobs
- Intuitive, streamlined interface with large color LCD
- Press one button to instantly configure the FA-08 for use with your DAW via USB
- D-Beam, Rhythm Pattern, Arpeggiator, and Chord Memory functions to expand your creative palette
- Guitar/Mic and Line input jacks for performing, sampling, and DAW audio recording; dedicated input reverb provides ambience for performing/recording
- USB ports for sound expansion data, updates, and audio/MIDI interfacing with a computer; MIDI communication with the iPad is possible when using Apple’s iPad Camera Connection Kit
- 1008mm x 300mm x 101mm WxDxH