Yamaha reface CS - Analogue Modeling Synth
The Yamaha reface CS is an 8-note polyphonic, compact virtual analogue synth that features 37 high quality, ultra-playable mini keys , built-in speakers, on board effects and an integrated phrase looper.
With its Analogue Physical Modeling Engine and five unique oscillator modules, the reface CS is able to produce a huge variety of sounds taking you from analog to digital. The on board effects processor with five types allows you to add depth to your sound, whilst the array of hands on real-time controllers allow you to tweak your sounds as you go.
The 37 mini keys are based on the FS action found on the flagship Motif XF, providing a premium feel and response for fast, accurate and natural playing.
The handy integrated phrase looper allows you to easily jam and capture songs ideas.
The FREE iOS App - reface capture - lets you store and recall voices on your iOS device. Each stored voice can be rated and named whilst a built-in audition function allows for preset phrases to be played back on your connected reface keyboard.
As with all the Yamaha reface models, the reface CS features 2 x 3cm built-in speakers and can be powered by batteries allowing for a truly portable instrument. A dedicated power supply is also included in the package.
- Ultra compact†8-note polyphonic Virtual Analogue synth
- 37 high quality mini keys
- Five unique oscillator modules create an incredible variety of sounds from analog to digital†
- Each oscillator type has flexible LFO and ADSR routing plus unique Texture and Mod controls
- Onboard effects processor with five types add depth to your sound
- Effect types are: OFF (effect bypass,) Delay, VCM Phaser, VCM Chorus/Flanger and Distortion
- 8-note polyphony allows complex chords and pads or switch to mono Mode for fat synth bass or solo leads
- Integrated Phrase Looper: capture song ideas or just jam
- Continuous controller pedal input for volume control
- 2x2W 2x3cm stereo speaker system lets you play any place, any time
- Specially designed bass reflex port technology enhances bass response for full, rich sound
- Battery powered - uses six "AA" batteries with five hours of life
- USB "TO HOST" allows MIDI connectivity to your USB-equipped computer or iOS device
- Dual 1/4"unbalanced line outputs provide connection to mixers, audio interfaces, DI boxes and more
- A 3.5mm aux line input lets you connect and hear mobile devices, tablets and more through the instrument