The Blackstar 1046L6 features four 6L6 power valves that deliver high gain metal tones out of this 100w head. If you want the ultimate in US aggressive tones 104 6L6 is where it's at.
Four selected 6L6 power valves form the backbone of this 100W high gain metal power house and provide unbelievable dynamics and head-room. The DPR control allows the power to be reduced down to 10W for beautiful power amp distortion at a much lower volume level.
Setting new standards in tonal flexibility, the deceptively simple preamp section has four world-beating channels (6 modes) which are further augmented by dual ISF controls. With Series One customisation comes as standard and you will effectively design your own sound.
- 100 Watt head with built-in DPR power reduction
- 4 x ECC83, 1 x ECC82, 4 x 6L6 valves
- 4 footswitchable channels
- Clean channel with Warm (Plexi) and Bright (Class A) type modes
- Crunch channel with Crunch and Super Crunch modes
- Two overdrive channels with high and low output damping
- Two ISF equipped tone control sections
- Presence and Resonance controls
- Master Volume
- Series effects loop
- MIDI switching
- Speaker emulated output
Hi there Iím looking for a blackstar S16l6 Head Iím just wondering would that run through my 4x12 cabinet without any issues?
This head will run most 4x12 cabinets. It is switchable between 4,8 and 16 Ohms.