Electro Harmonix Mod 11 - Modulation Pedal
The Electro Harmonix Mod 11 is a versatile modulation pedal packed with (you guessed it) 11 different modulation effects, giving you access to a huge array of sounds.
The eleven different modulation modes are:
1. TREM: Tremolo modulates your signal’s volume. Selectable modes allow your playing envelope to control modulation rate or depth.
2. HARM: Harmonic tremolo. The signal is split into high and low frequency bands and modulated between the two. Selectable modes allow your playing envelope to control modulation rate or depth.
3. VIBR: Vibrato modulates your instrument’s pitch. Selectable modes allow your playing envelope to control modulation rate or depth.
4. UNI: pays homage to the classic Univibe®. Includes “Chorus” and “Vibrato” modes plus added overdrive
5. CHORUS: Warbling, doubling, chorus effect like the EHX Small Clone. Extra modes include tri-chorus and bass chorus effects
6. ROTARY: Rotary speaker cabinet simulation. Extra functionality includes overdrive plus envelope control over rotation speed
7. FLANGE: Flanging with modes for both additive and subtractive flanger. Multiple LFO shapes, including envelope follower
8. TZF: Through Zero Flanger. A flanger effect that crosses through the “zero point” of the sweep where the modulated delayed signal meets back with the dry signal. Modes for both additive and subtractive flanger, plus barber-pole flanger
9. PHASE: Choose from 4, 6, or 8 stage phaser. Multiple LFO shapes including envelope follower
10. PITCH: Modulated pitch shifter. Select your main pitch shift and modulate around it. Extra functionality includes a dry blend and stepped pitch modes
11. FILT: Modulated filter effects like those on classic analog synths. Low Pass, High Pass and Band Pass. Multiple LFO shapes available including a Q-Tron style envelope follower
Each of the modulation types features different modes, with access to intuitive "hidden" parameters which are accessible via the Secondary knob mode.
The EHX Mod11 also features Tap Tempo (via the built in footswitch or an external footswitch) and a Momentary Mode which allows you to seamlessly switch the effects in and our for cool accents.
- 11 modulation types with multiple modes for each
- Intuitive “hidden” parameters accessible through its Secondary Knob Mode
- Tap Tempo via the built-in footswitch or an external one
- Momentary Mode to switch effects in or out
- Comes with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply
- Compact and rugged