Epiphone Emperor Swingster - Trans Orange
Whether you're playing rockabilly, jazz, country or rock n roll, the Epiphone Emperor Swingster is guaranteed to make you swing like a pro.
The latest in a long line of innovative hollow bodied Epiphone guitars, the Swingster starts with the same body and neck as used on their Emperor-II model, made famous by Joe Pass, and becomes a serious twangin', rock-a-billy slingin', country flingin' machine.
Helping the Swingster deliver its new sound is the inclusion of a pair of new Swingbucker humbucking pickups featuring classic Alnico V magnets. These are wired through Two push/pull Tone controls that allow you to change each pickup's output individually from series to parallel wiring.
Hardware comprises of a set of Grover machine heads, and in keeping with the rockabilly theme, a licensed Bigsby B30 trem system with original style "wire" handle.
- Maple body with maple outer veneer
- Select Spruce top
- Hard maple neck
- 24.75 scale
- Pearloid rectangular block inlays
- 20 Medium Jumbo
- 1.68 nut width
- Neck Pickup: Swingbucker with Alnico V magnets
- Bridge Pickup: Swingbucker Plus with Alnico V magnets
- Two push/pull Tone controls allow you to change each pickup's output individually from parallel to series wiring
- Pinned Tun-O-Matic Bridge with rosewood base and gold saddles
- Bigsby B30
- Nickel hardware
- Grover 14:1 ratio tuners