Fredric Effects is owned by the two guitarists of London alt rock band The Sailplanes, and focus on naught but recreating vintage boutique effects at a highly affordable price, while ensuring the most supreme of build qualities that last the test of time!
Boasting Alpha footswitches and pots on each pedal for superior longevity, custom made PCB enclosures, Cliff jack sockets and finished with original design prints and a professional powder coating to provide the most lasting finish possible, every aspect of the pedal is crafted with care and passion.
The Fredric Effects Warp Sound is a rather unique pedal in the noises it makes. It features controls in the form of an envelope control to set the filter frequency, a Distortion control to set your gain from light, organic breakup all the way to biting, fuzz-like tones with extra attitude. The combination of these two effects allows for an extreme amount of versatility, a wealth of tonal options that really allow your fingers to access new sounds you may not have played with before. Modern enhancements come in the form of relocation of the originally internalised Distortion control. The change gives this classic pedal an entirely new lease of life in terms of readily available tone tweaking.
If you like filters, distortion, and masses of sound variation all in one place, the Fredric Effects Warp Sound has it all.
- Boutique style Filter/Distortion pedal based on the Vorg Warp Sound circuit, with added external Distortion control
- Modulation madness and drive power ranging from light drive to grinding fuzz with Envelope, Output and Distortion controls
- Tough PCB construction custom made housing, size comparable to MXR pedals
- Long lasting professional powder finish
- High quality components: Cliff jacks, Alpha footswitch and pots
- Handmade individually or in small batches in London, UK