The Keeley ECCOS is a super versatile mono/stereo Delay and Looper pedal, giving access to tape style, modulated delay lines, in addition to a full-featured, creative looper!
In Delay mode, the ECCOS you get access to vintage style tape-flanged delays trail, beautifully modulated without being pitchy. There are 5 controls, with the clever addition of alternative/secondary functions accessible via holding down the FDBK knob:
Time: Adjusts the delay time from 5ms to 1.5 seconds. Alt. Manual (Flanger Time): Adjusts the delay of the flange.
Blend: Controls the effect level in with dry sound. Alt.Vibe (Modulation Style): Controls the clean portion of the delays, left for pitch vibraton, right for flanging repeats.
Rate: Controls the rate of the modulated delay trails. Alt. Tone: Set high for sweet high end sheen, and turn down for warmer, tape style high-end roll off.
Depth: Depth of the modulation, turn off for clean delay tones and higher for chorus like mod. Alt. Regen: Controls the amount of flanger feedback.
Feedback: Adjust the number of repeats. Also tap to enter preset selection mode (you have 3 preset locations) or hold to access Alt controls for other knobs. Alt. Subdivisions: While knob is held down toggle the mode switch to set delay-time subdivisions: Quarter, Dotted Eighth, Eighth, or Triplet.
In Delay mode, one footswitch bypasses the effect and the other is a handy Tap Tempo.
The ECCOS also has a super-creative easy to use Looper mode too (simply select via the mode switch). In Looper mode the left footswitch functions as a Record/Play/Stop for you loop. The right footswitch gives you access to the Reverse and Half Speed to use creatively. The ECCOS offers loop times of up to 120 seconds in mono, or 60 seconds in stereo.
ECCOS now features a new Sound on Sound mode, letting you record with erasing the original loop, with the loop degrading over time, similar to a vintage reel to reel recording technique. To enter this mode hold down the FDBK knob while applying power. Repeat this to return to stock looper mode.
You have also a choice of Trails or True Bypass modes. No trails is the equivalent to true bypass; whilst trails requires and uses a top shelf, Keeley Electronics approved output buffer to allow the set delay to repeat naturally when the pedal is disengaged.
- ECCOS is a True Stereo Delay and Looper
- Studio quality delay with tape flanged modulation
- Features include 3 memory presets, subdivisions, trails, runaway feedback
- Huge array of tone and time-based controls with the Alt Hold feature
- Full-featured Looper with reverse and half-speed loop effects
- 2 minutes of looping in mono, 60 seconds in stereo,
- Endless layers of recording!
- True-Bypass and Tap Tempo on-board or remotely with any style pedal-switcher
- Expression pedal assignment over any parameter and in any direction
- Pro Rig designed, remote control thru 1/4 jacks for live use with pedal switcher systems
- 100% analog dry signal, audiophile designed input to output
- Stereo True-Bypass/Trails, switchable on the fly
- 9 Volt DC, 146mA low-current design
- Made in Edmond, USA