Kramer The 84, an iconic 80s rock guitar that comes loaded with a Seymour Duncan pickup and a Floyd Rose tremolo, this guitar is fast and loud...a shredders dream!
Powered by a single, zebra Seymour Duncan JB humbucker, and a single master volume control (with push/pull series/parallel), the Baretta Vintage is a real no-nonsense rock machine. It delivers plenty of power with a good articulation even when fully open. Plug it in, turn the volume to 10 and hit hard and heavy!
When it comes to design, The 84 has an alder body that is paired with a hard maple neck with a walnut skunk stripe, shaped into Kramer's fast K-Speed SlimTaper C profile. The neck is topped with a modem 12" radius fingerboard set with 22 medium jumbo frets. A classic Kramer headstock completes the look.
The 84features a Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo along with a Lock Nut for rock solid tuning and intonation.
Treat yourself to some classic 80s rock with this legendary shredding machine!
- Alder body
- Maple neck with a walnut skunk stripe
- K-Speed SlimTaper C neck profile
- Bolt neck
- 14" radius fingerboard
- 25.5" scale
- 22 Medium Jumbo frets
- Black Dot inlays w/double dot at 12th fret
- Classic Headstock
- Seymour Duncan JB zebra-coil humbucker
- Master Volume control with push/pull series/parallel
- Nickel hardware
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo
- Deluxe Die-cast 14:1 ratio machine heads