Roland LX17 Digital Piano - Polished Ebony - DISPLAY MODEL
DISPLAY MODEL (local delivery only). Only 1 available at this price.
The Roland LX-17 Digital Piano, here in Polished Ebony finish, is Roland's most luxurious digital piano. With its stunning upright piano style cabinet, rich, immersive sound system and Roland's latest SuperNATURAL sound engine, the LX17 is able to deliver the ultimate piano experience.
The LX-17 hosts Roland's latest incarnation of theirSuperNATURAL technology, a state-of-the art sound engine that delivers a superior sound than the traditional sampled piano sound technique (as used on other digital pianos), making for an improved playing experience. With the SuperNATURAL piano modelling technology you get a rich, complex sound, complete with all those essential overtones, and a digital piano that responds to all levels of dynamic playing...something that is impossible when just using piano samples. In addition you can even open the top lid for an even clearer sound. There are a total of 307 tones on board the LX17, including a range of pianos, electric pianos, strings, brass and organs sounds, with many more to explore.
Encased within the stunning cabinet of the Roland LX17 digital piano is the multi-speaker Acoustic Projection speaker system, designed to deliver a stunning rich, immersive sound experience like that of an acoustic grand piano. The system is a 4-way 8 speaker design driven by a powerful 6-channel amplifier. The cabinet speakers are there to produce the main body of the sound, whilst the top-mounted asymmetric spatial speakers reproduce the resonance of the pianos frame. Finally the nearfield speakers add the dynamic overtones and the noise of the hammers for added realism.
Not only do the looks and sound of the LX17 deliver a true premium performance, but the feel is grade A too. An authentic grand piano touch and feel is produced thanks to the new PHA-50 keyboard with its escapment and ebony/ivory feel keys. The keys themselves blend wood and moulded material for the best of both worlds. The wood sides gives the feel of a classic piano with their rigid mass, whilst the durable inner frame aids longevity - meaning you'll have no worries when it comes to reliability. The key construction also produces less of a thump noise when played, perfect for late night playing.
Roland's new Headphone 3D Ambience ensures of a premium sound when silent practise is required. By maintaining that all important piano tone, your headphone playing sessions will be as enjoyable as when playing in a regular fashion.
Added versatility comes with the LX17's Bluetooth connectivity. This allows the player to connect the LX17 to smartphones and tablets opening up a world of apps, great for tuition and sheet music.
- Uses the latest SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology instead of conventional sampling, for a far richer, more detailed piano sound
- Acoustic Projection system, with eight speakers that work together to recreate the deep, rich sound field of an acoustic piano
- Headphones 3D Ambience technology for natural, realistic sound when practicing on headphones
- Authentic grand piano touch from the new PHA-50 (Progressive Hammer Action with Escapement) keyboard combining the appearance and feel of wood with the durability of modern materials
- Also includes a large, versatile selection of non-piano sounds such as strings, brass, organ, and many others
- 25 registrations for storing favorite sound setups, including layers and splits; registration groups can be backed up to a USB memory stick
- Classic upright piano cabinet with a compact footprint perfect for smaller spaces
- Connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth technology and practice piano with audio from apps routed through the piano speaker system
- 1407 x 482 x 1132 mm (W x D x H)
N.b iPad shown in image not included