Korg Volca Keys - Polyphonic Analogue Loop Synth
The Korg Volca Keys is an ultra compact analogue synth from the hugely popular Korg Volca series. With its simple, easy-to-use design, great analogue sound and built-in sequencer, the Korg Volca Keys is a great standalone unit, superb addition to a live or studio set-up or a perfect addition to your Korg Volca mini rig!
With its 27 'mini keys' and a recognisable synth design structure you'll be be able to generate a diverse range of true analogue synth sounds. With the 3 oscillators you can dial in a huge range of tones, thanks to the 6-way simple knob that controls how they are combined: Poly, Unison, Octave, Fifth, Unison Ring, or Poly Ring, go from simple chords to detune lead lines to far out metallic sounds with ring modulation! In addition, 12 onboard controllers give you real time hands on control, allowing you to tweak your sound to fit your needs!
Added sonic possibilities can be had with with delay effect, an indispensable effect that is essential for creating those classic spacey synth tones. Time, Feedback and Tempo controls again give you hands on control for some real time fun!
The 16 step built-in loop sequencer allows you to record your synth lines via the 27 touch panel keys. Simply create phrases that come to mind you use the overdub function to create more complex loops. Added control comes courtesy of the Motion Sequence that allows you to record knobs movements, letting you produce enhanced loops. Handily 8 sequences can stored for later recall.
Real fun happens with the Volca Keys when you connect it into the 'Volca World'. By using the included sync jack you can enjoy synchronized playback with multiple Volcas or with other similar connectible devices.
You can also use the Volca Keys as a sound expander - simply connect a midi controller into the MIDI IN and you'll have access those sounds direct from your controller keyboard, or use it with your favourite DAW.
For those on the move, thanks to its compact size, battery operation, and built-in speaker, the Korg Volca Keys can be taken anywhere and ready to perform any time.
- Simple three-voice analogue synthesizer
- Voicing function lets anyone create sounds easily
- Delay effect for even more sonic possibilities
- Simple loop sequencer
- Loop sequencer lets you record phases just as you play them
- Use the Motion Sequence function to meticulously craft your loops
- Use the Active Step function and Flux function to add dynamic change to your sequences
- Self-tuning function overcomes pitch drift - the weak point of an analog synth
- SYNC jack and MIDI IN connector allow synchronized performances with multiple units or with your DAW
- Compact size, battery-powered operation, and built-in speaker for enjoyment anywhere
- 193 × 115 × 46 mm / 7.61 x 4.54 x 1.82 inches