M-audio M-Track Eight 8-Channel Audio Interface
The M-Audio M-Track Eight 8-channel audio interface is studio grade 24bit/96 kHz audio resolution device that will allow you to record instruments and vocals straight to your computer. Packaged with Cubase LE, Ableton Live Lite recording software and a selection of Waves plugin effects you can get creating your own music straight away!
The 8 dedicated inputs have connectivity for any audio type, from an electric guitar to a pro condenser microphone - plus there is phantom power too. Each channel has a combined XLR / balanced 1/4" input designed to work with mics and other Lo-Z sources. The 1/4" input on channel one can be used for line level signal whilst the 1/4" input on channel 2 can be switch for use with guitars, basses and other instruments.
M-Track Eight features pristine and precise audio recording with up to 24-bit/96 kHz resolution. Each input channel is equipped with a high-headroom input that features M-Audio's sought-after Octane Preamp Technology
Zero-latency monitoring is possible via the Direct/USB knob - effectively adjusting the balance between the direct inputs and the playback from your computer software - making it easy to add/record new parts. Tha handy multi-colour LED metering makes it easy for visual feedback of levels.
Packaged with Cubase LE software - a special compact verison of Steinberg's Cubase program - it'll give you the basic tools for recording, editing and mixing in a seamless audio/MIDI environment...there are even 18 great effects that'll add a pro touch to your creations.
Also included is the Ableton Live Lite software - a version that gives a much of the functionality of the full Ableton Live software. The software allows you to compose, record, remix and imporvise your ideas and is great for acoustic, electric and virtual instruments - mix your digital audio with MIDI sequences.
Also bundled with the M-Track is a great selection of Waves Audio Ltd plugins - TrueVerb delivers a broad, natural reverb with an easy-to-use interface. AudioTrack offers a remarkable EQ, plus gating and compression. Plus, you can add a professional touch with the Eddie Kramer Effects Channel, created with legendary audio guru Eddie Kramer.
- 8-channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- 8 XLR+1/4? combo inputs with individual metering
- Pristine and precise audio recording with up to 24-bit/96 kHz resolution
- High-headroom inputs with Octane Preamp Technology
- Dedicated line-input circuitry for clean, professional recordings
- 2 front-panel instrument inputs for easy access
- Selectable phantom power (Channels 1-4; 5-8) for using condenser microphones
- Dual headphone outs with selectable source for custom mixes and monitoring
- 8 balanced 1/4? outputs and dedicated control room output
- Zero-latency monitoring with USB/Analog Direct Balance control
- Standard 1U 19" rack size with durable metal construction
- Includes Cubase 7 LE for out-of-the-box music creation and up to 8 channels of simultaneous audio recording
- Use the included Waves plugin bundle (AudioTrack, Eddie Kramer Effect Channel, TrueVerb, L1 Ultramaximizer, and Manny Marroquin Delay) to add a professional finish to your production
Lucky to get the last one and exactly what I wanted . The service was great prompt expensive as the upgrade is cheaper , but more complex .