M-audio Studiophile AV42 Studio Monitors - PAIR
The M-Audio Studiophile AV42 Speakers are a compact, budget friendly set of studio monitors that deliver a 20w per channel output.
Thanks to the bass reflex port the AV42 speakers deliver good amounts of deep lows via way of the 4" woofers. The top end is catered for with the 1" silk cone tweeters. Combined with precision engineered crossover the AV42s deliver a super sound that belies their compact size.
Offering rear-panel RCA inputs, the AV42 speakers are compatible with all your gear. There is even a 1/8-inch aux input for your tablet, computer, or mobile device. The convenient headphone output allows you to work privately at any hour
Another great feature is the magnetic sheilding, this means that they won't interfere with a nearby computer monitor.
- Type: Two-way desktop reference speaker
- Low-Frequency Driver: 4" diameter, polypropylene-coated, with high-temperature voice coil
- High-Frequency Driver: 1" diameter, silk cone tweeter
- Frequency Response: 75 Hz – 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.7 kHz
- RMS SPL: 101.5 dB @ 1 meter
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: > 90 dB (typical, A-weighted)
- Input Connectors: Left and right RCA line input, and 1/8" aux input
- Polarity: Positive signal at "+" input produces outward low-frequency cone displacement
- Dynamic Power: 20 watts continuous, per channel into 4 ?
- Input Impedance: 10 k ? unbalanced
- Input Sensitivity: 100 mV pink noise input produces 90 dBA output SPL at 1 meter with volume control at maximum
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter
- Indicator: blue power LED for aligning wave guide
- Power Requirements: 100-120V/~50/60 Hz, 220-240V/~50/60 Hz; powered via detachable 2-conductor line cord
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF
- Dimensions: 8.4" x 5.7" x 7.4 (21.3 cm x 14.6 cm x 18.8 cm)
- Weight: 7.6 lbs (3.43 kg)