Trevor James 10x is a multi award winning, high quality student flute. It is very free blowing meaning it is easier to play a true, stable note. and helps the player lear at a quicker pace.
This TJ10x flute outfit includes both curved and straight heads, E Mechanism, C Foot and also features the CS shaped lip plate for the ultimate in playing comfort. The inclusion of both curved and straight head joints means younger players can reap the benefits of playing a high quality instrument in early years. When the play reaches an older age, the curved head joint can simply be replaced with the standard straight head joint.
What's the difference between a CS shaped lip plate and a standard lip plate?
The Trevor James CS shaped lip plate is shaped just like your lip so the plate sits comfortably and it is easier to blow the note. It is a simple but effective design feature exclusive to Trevor James.
All Trevor James instruments are fully set up by hand in the UK before dispatch.
- Advanced headjoint features - Designed to be free blowing to assist the new player in obtaining easy and yet rich sound production
- Crown - wood and metal crowns as standard
- Padding - accurate airtight seal which is vitally important to the performance of the instrument
- Felt lined tail arms for an incredibly quiet mechanism
- Triple plated finish - Double layer of silver-plating over flash copper coating gives durability to the silver finish.
- Purple lined wooden case with black fleecy lined case cover
- Fine care and attention to the finishing of all key work carefully worked during manufacture and then double checked in the UK to ensure instrument looks and plays great
- Accuracy and tightness of all fitting of the key assembly - Gives a secure and positive feel to the student.
- This flute outfit includes curved & straight silver-plated headjoints, Silver-plated body tube, Silver-plated Y arm mechanism, Drawn tone holes, A+442 pitch, Wooden case, Fleecy lined case cover and shoulder strap