Delivery & Returns
- FREE next business day delivery to UK Mainland addresses is available on orders over £149*
- Don't worry if your item is out of stock, as you will still qualify for the FREE delivery, your order will be dispatched once it has arrived into stock.
- If you order is received after 12pm (on business days) the delivery may carry over until the following day but we will do our best to dispatch on the day.
- All orders delivered via our couriers must be signed for, so please ensure someone is available to receive the order on the day of delivery.
Click and Collect
- To use our Click and Collect service, add your item/items to your basket and choose Click and Collect as the Delivery Method.
- Once your order has been placed, wait for us to contact you to let you know that your order is ready to collect (from our Harlow Store). Proof of address may be required upon collection (i.e Driving License).
- Our standard Click and Collect service is available on orders up to the value of £150.
- For orders over £150 we can take payment via a Bank Transfer - call us on 01279 432900 for further assistance.
Returning Damaged Goods
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods in damaged or faulty condition you are entitled to a full refund or replacement at no extra cost (this does not affect your statutory rights). If your goods have been damaged in transit or are not of satisfactory quality on arrival then please notify us within three working days.
If the above occurs please
1. Contact us immediately by clicking here stating the product(s), the problem and your order number and await instruction
2. Please keep all original packaging & receipts.
Returning Non-Faulty Goods
We cannot guarantee the suitability of a product for a particular purpose. Any and all information regarding the products documented on this site is intended as a guide only. GigGear can accept no liability for damages of any sort resulting from the use of any information or product obtained from GigGear.co.uk or sister sites.
The consumer has the right to a 14 day "cooling off" period. This entitles the consumer to the right to cancel their order within 14 days without giving a reason and receive a full refund.
In such cases we must be contacted within seven days (starting from the day of receipt of the goods) via email.
The "cooling off" period does not apply to perishable goods or products which are unsealed, used or damaged by the customer orproducts which have been ordered specially or customised for the customer. You may be able to return goods which have been opened or unsealed but only with our consent and with an agreed restocking fee for applicable goods.
The customer will be liable for all transport costs and any returned product must be returned with its original packaging and in an "as new" condition.
If Goods Become Defective
If goods become defective under warrantee, GigGear will remedy the problem by either repair, or if necessary, replacement of the goods within a reasonable period of time.
If goods become defective within fourteen days of receipt, and under warrantee conditions, GigGear will either collect the goods from the original delivery address (UK Mainland only) or refund reasonable and agreed costs incurred by the customer in the return carriage of the goods (UK Mainland only).
If goods become defective after fourteen days of receipt, it is the customers responsibility for the return and all shipping costs of the faulty goods.
GigGear will not accept warranty claims via a third party.
Please note that it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all items are sufficiently packaged before return.