The BOSS EQ-200 Graphic EQ pedal is one of the most flexible and compact EQ units available today.
The Boss 200 series is a means of bridging the gap between their popular range of compact stompboxes and the 500 series of larger dimension effects units. What this provides us with is a professional looking, highly durable Boss pedal that doesnt consume unnecessary space, meaning more pedals on your pedalboard, and more refined control than ever before.
The EQ-200 features two 10 band EQ channels, providing a huge range of frequency control, which is then fed back to you via the onboard graphics display for easy reference. You can also select signal flow structures, with options to configure them for series, parallel or stereo operation. In addition to this the pedal is designed for compatibility with Guitar, Bass, Synth and more, while allowing for pre or post EQ shaping of additional pedal chains.
For incomparable sound shaping and quality, look no further than the Boss EQ-200
- Two wide range 10-band EQ channels
- Graphic display for easy EQ reference
- Signal flow structure operations include Stereo, Parallel and Series options
- Suitable for Guitar, Bass, Synth and more
- Option to patch in external pedals, thus providing EQ control via the EQ-200
- 32-bit AD/DA conversion and internal processing with a 96kHz sample rate ensures top notch quality sound
- Full MIDI I/O provided with mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Micro USB jack for firmware updates
- Runs on PSA-series AC adaptor or three AA-size batteries