The TC Electronic Crescendo Auto Swell stomp box is a rare treat! It heralds a welcome return of a classic effect, crescendo swelling. Similar to drawing a bow across a violin, this analogue effect dynamically impacts your playing by reducing initial pick attack, then expanding the note so your playing swells from quiet to loud, creating many experimental applications and interesting composing possibilities. This kind of effect would usually only be found in scarce vintage pedals, so it's refreshing to see TC Electronic bringing it back into the mix.
The Crescendo Auto Swell features two simple, intuitive controls: Sensitivity and Attack, allowing you good headroom to play around with the effect and try out different applications of it. It also boasts a true bypass switch to preserve your pedal signal path integrity when not operating the pedal. The heavy duty 'built like a tank' metal casing is another staple TC Electronic feature, providing rigorous protection for years to come against any abuse you can throw at it, be it on stage or at home!
The TC Electronic Crescendo Auto Swell is an ideal pickup for any guitarist looking to push their compositional boundaries with a unique and interesting ambient effect in their pedal board arrangement.
- Create dynamic and interesting volume swells in your playing
- Two controls: Sensitivity and Attack for a simple, easily accessible interface
- Expect true violin-esque crescendo sounds with auto controlled attack time
- Top mounted input and output for easy pedalboard installation
- Preserves signal integrity with a True Bypass switch
- Heavy duty 'built like a tank' construction to endure years of abuse even on the road
- Powered by either 9v battery or PSU-SB DC power supply (sold separately)