Music Nomad The Octopus 8 'n 1 Tech Tool
Tired of carrying lots of different tools around in your gig bag? Introducing an exciting innovation from instrument cleaning and maintaince experts Music Nomad...The Octopus 8 'n 1 Tech Tool! A versatile, compact tool is perfect for tightening or loosening output jacks, control pots, tuning machine bushings & screws.
What makes the Octopus different is it's small size, at just 15cm in length it can fit in your guitar case with ease, and it's strong ballistic nylon material construction that can handle any job without adding any nasty scratches your hardware or finish.
The name of this super tech tool, The Octopus, comes from it's 8 wrench and screw size compatibility. As well as the commonly used Phillips & flat blade screwdriver the Octopus also features the top five hex wrench sizes (0mm, 12mm, 14mm, 1/2", 7/16") to cover any guitar, bass, amp or pedal tweaking you could ever need! The final mode is accessed when you remove the screwdriver as the tool then becomes a 1/2" narrow profile hex wrench for tightening sunken pots and Tele cups.
This is the only, go-to screwdriver any musician needs!
- Five hex wrench sizes: 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 1/2", 7/16"
- Great for tightening input/output jacks, control pots, tuning machine bushings and screws
- Compact 15cm (6") design with ergonomic handle
- Reversible Phillips & flat blade screwdriver
- Made with strong ballistic nylon material to avoid scratching your hardware or finish.