Fender Locking Tuning Machines for Strat or Tele
Fender locking machine heads allow you to lock your strings into the machine head by simply turning the knurled wheel. This engages a ball bearing that locks the string in place to allow for minimal string winds around the string post and in-turn maximises tuning stability.
There are two small pins on the back of the machine which are designed to slot into the locating holes on American Deluxe Series (USA) and American Pro Series instruments.
- Can also be retro-fitted to most US and Mexico made StratocasterŽ and TelecasterŽ models
- Fits Fender American pro guitars
- Note: machines will not fit American Vintage Series (US)
- Features two locating pins on the back of the machine head
- Staggered shaft heights (3 long and 3 short)
- Can also be fitted to guitars without locating pin holes by drilling the holes yourself. If unsure, always use an experienced guitar technician
- Each package contains six die-cast tuners with removable tuner caps and bushings
Fantastic locking heads
Great item đđ˝
These tuners are fantastic! They look incredible and work perfectly. I wish they had different gear ratios, like the planet waves tuners, but for the price you cant ask for more.
Hi Can you confirm these tuners are staggered height. With 3 long and 3 short posts. Thanks Alan
Yes - this is the staggered set of 3 short and 3 long machines.
Hi, are these the staggered tuners with slightly different heights? Cheers
Yes - this is the staggered set of 3 short and 3 long machines..
Hi. Do these tuning machines fit Fender Telecaster Modern player (made in China)
These machines have locating pins on the underside. You would need to drill holes to receive the pins in not present.
Would these fit a squier affinity strat as an upgrade. The ones fitted as standard have the 2 pins. The holes are 10mm.
They will fit but be prepared to need to enlarge the shaft hole. Some squier guitars require this. We have never had a strat or tele that we couldn't fit these machines to after a little bit of basic drilling.