Fender Locking Tuning Machines for Strat or Tele
Fender locking machine heads allow you to lock your strings into the machine head by simply turning the knurled wheel. This engages a ball bearing that locks the string in place to allow for minimal string winds around the string post and in-turn maximises tuning stability.
There are two small pins on the back of the machine which are designed to slot into the locating holes on American Deluxe Series (USA) and American Pro Series instruments.
- Can also be retro-fitted to most US and Mexico made Stratocaster® and Telecaster® models
- Fits Fender American pro guitars
- Note: machines will not fit American Vintage Series (US)
- Features two locating pins on the back of the machine head
- Can also be fitted to guitars without locating pin holes by drilling the holes yourself. If unsure, always use an experienced guitar technician
- Each package contains six die-cast tuners with removable tuner caps and bushings