The Epiphone Les Paul Studio LT line features all the appointments we've come to love on a Les Paul, now made available at an incredible price point.
Ideal for beginners and students, the Les Paul Studio LT hosts a wealth of traditional features to create the classic feel and sound of the iconic original, including Zebra-Coil Ceramic humbuckers, a carved Mahogany top, bolt-on Mahogany neck and tapered neck joint.
Additional appointments such as 22 Medium Jumbo frets, independent volume and tone controls for each pickup plus a three way pickup switch allows for a huge range of sounds to suit any style of music.
- Mahogany body
- Bolt-on Mahogany neck
- Easy play heel taper neck joint
- 12" fingerboard Radius
- 22 Medium Jumbo frets
- 2 Zebra-coil ceramic humbucker pickups
- Hard tail tune-o-matic bridge
- Electronics: 2 x Volume pots, 2 x Tone pots, 3 way pickup selector
- Nickel hardware
- Iconic Les Paul body shape
- Pearloid dot position Inlays