Tc Helicon MP-76 Mic with Advanced Mic Control
The TC Helicon MP-76 is a dynamic performance mic that features feedback rejection and user-assignable control buttons giving you instant access to FX control. The MP-76 is compatible with VoiceLive 3, VoiceLive Touch 2, VoiceLive Play, Play Acoustic, Play Electric, and VoiceSolo FX150.
Featuring a super-cardioid dynamic Lismer capsule with a wide responsive range and a high output, the MP-76 really delivers as a straight vocal mic, producing an excellent vocal tone with good feedback rejection.
Not only designed to deal with a life on the road as an excellent, rugged vocal mic, the TC Helicon MP76 also features 4-user assignable Mic Control buttons to give you control over your compatible TC Helicon vocal unit. You choose what the four buttons control - meaning you can make loops, activate effects and swithc presets all from the the microphone! The handy backlit display shows preset number and HIT status too.
All this functionality and the MP-76 doesn't even require batteries. The mic is powered simply by the trickle of phantom power delivered down a standard mic cable.
If you own a compatible TC Helicon vocal unit then the MP-76 is a great addition.
- Dynamic performance microphone, with superior vocal tone and feedback rejection
- 50Hz-18 kHz frequency response
- Patented neodymium magnet structure for high output
- 4 user-assignable Mic Control™ buttons for creative FX control
- Included padded gig bag and mic stand clip
- NO batteries required
- Backlit display shows preset number and HIT statusCompatible with VoiceLive 3, VoiceLive Touch 2, VoiceLive Play, Play Acoustic, Play Electric, and VoiceSolo FX150