Line 6 XD-V75 Digital Wireless Handheld System
The Line 6 XD-V75 Digital Wireless Handheld Mic System takes wireless systems to the next level with superb performance across 12 channels, eq filter modeling, 300ft range and is 100% license free.
Full-frequency, Uncompressed, 24-bit Audio
Every vocalist knows that you sound your best when you can perform with confidence. The unique versatility and reliability of XD-V75 systems ensure a great performance every time you hit the stage.
Featuring 24-bit precision for a full frequency response of 10Hz to 20kHz and a wide dynamic range of up to 120dB (A weighted), the signal from an XD-V75 digital wireless system is so clear and strong that it sounds and performs as if you’re using a wired microphone.
Unlike analog wireless systems, XD-V75 digital wireless systems never use signal companding to compress and expand the signal, so you always have full dynamic range. XD-V wireless systems allow you to convey every nuance of your performance to the audience in the most natural way, with crystal clarity. In addition to preventing unintentional handling noise, the adjustable dynamic filter reduces unwanted ambient noise, while preserving your natural vocal articulation.
Advanced Audio Protection
Line 6 digital wireless systems use exclusive digital technologies to protect their signals from interference that can wreak havoc on analog wireless systems. Encoded DCL™ (Digital Channel Lock) technology distinguishes XD-V75 digital audio from any other third-party signal, including Wi-Fi, thus preventing reception of audio interference from other 2.4GHz devices.
2.4GHz Broadcast — License-free, Worldwide
Traditional analog wireless microphone systems are susceptible to increasing numbers of interference sources. Ensuring peace of mind and the most reliable operation, XD-V75 systems operate in the 2.4GHz ISM band, which is free from interference due to TV broadcasts, white space devices, cell phone towers and other transmitting devices.
And if you’re confused by the license fees needed to operate an analog wireless system, don’t worry: Line 6 digital wireless systems eliminate that need. XD-V75 systems are fully FCC compliant and operate license free worldwide, from Hollywood to Tokyo.
4th-generation Digital Wireless Technology
Since its debut, Line 6 digital wireless technology has racked up awards and proven that analog wireless technology is no longer the only option. Now in its fourth generation, Line 6 digital wireless technology is the most mature in the market and continues to set standards in simplicity and performance.
Like all Line 6 digital wireless systems, XD-V75 systems are incredibly easy to set up. Simply pick any of the 14 always-available channels and the transmitter and receiver lock together – job done.
For more complex installations where multiple systems are in use, XD-V75 features channel scanning for advanced RF management.
Consistent Signal Integrity up to 300 Feet
At ten feet away or at the full extent its range, XD-V digital wireless systems deliver the same, consistent, dependable signal quality. Unlike analog wireless systems, there’s no increased risk of interference or degradation in signal as you move further from the receiver. You can perform with full confidence, right up to the range limits of your XD-V system.
Mix, Match and Use up to 12 Simultaneous Systems
Ideal for solo performers through full bands with multiple vocalists, XD-V55 systems allow for up to twelve XD-V55 systems to be used simultaneously. Simply set each system to a different channel and you’re ready to go, free of cross-channel interference between performers.
Battery and Signal Status
XD-V75 systems feature clearly display essential system information - including battery and signal status - on the transmitter and receiver units. The bodypack transmitter lets you select your channel and mic or EQ filter model, and give you an instant check on battery level. The receiver features a bright, five-segment LED for constant signal and battery status.
Every XD-V75 system is built to tour-grade standards for rock-solid performance night after night.
- Exclusive microphone modeling technology gives vocalists a choice of 10 superb microphone models based on* the world’s most popular mics including:
- Shure SM58
- Shure Beta 58A
- Shure SM57
- Sennheiser e835
- Sennheiser e935
- AKG D5
- Audio Technica
- Audix OM5
- Electro-Voice N/D767a
- Line 6 custom-voiced microphone
- Accurate and precise vocal reproduction with full-range 10 Hz – 20 kHz (- 2.5 dB) frequency response, wide 115 dB dynamic range (A weighted), superior transient response, and 24-bit digital conversion
- 2.4GHz band operation, free from interference due to TV broadcast, white space devices, and cell phone towers
- License free operation worldwide
- Proven 4th-generation digital wireless technology surpasses analog wireless systems in wireless reliability and sound quality
- Premium dynamic microphone capsule designed for spectacular vocal reproduction, and interchangeable with capsules from other industry-standard mics
- 14 always-available channels
- 300-foot (100-meter) extended range
- Large LCD display on receiver for channel setting, model selection, battery status, and more
- Signal encryption for maximum signal privacy and integrity
- Dynamic Filter to combat unwanted environment noise
- Channel Scanning for best RF management in multi- system applications
- 2 powered BNC antenna inputs – for daisy chaining multiple systems
- Road-ready metal transmitter and receiver chassis
- FCC compliant; Immune to the FCC Consumer Alert regarding wireless microphones
- System includes microphone transmitter with protective storage case, 1/2U receiver, 2 x 1/2 wave antennas, front- mount antenna kit, rackmount kit, two AA alkaline batteries