The Roland FP-60X Digital Piano is the mid-range model in the FP-X Series. A superb value portable digital piano that features an array of pro appointments, designed to satisfy the experienced player.
At the heart of the Roland FP60X is the PHA-4 Standard Keyboard. With its 88-full size weighted keys, the keybed delivers a superb range of expression that won't limit on even the most demanding of musical pieces. Its hammer action, escapement and ivory feel makes for a superb acoustic piano feel, right down to the keys subtle click as you depress a key.
Not only does the Roland FP60X deliver a great feel but thanks to the use of the acclaimed SuperNATURAL piano sound engine, it delivers an ultra realistic acoustic grand piano tone, with the ability to play with total expression and supreme tonal dynamics. Going further, you can deeply sculpt and tailor your sound by adjusting low, mid, and high-range tones via the equalizer panel and using the onboard Piano Designer to fine-tune the tone of each individual note. The FP-60X also introduces the My Stage function, which brings together specially selected piano tones and ambience types to provide the immersive experience of playing in venues ranging from intimate practice studios to atmospheric concert halls. There are a total of 16 piano tones, alongside 18 electric piano tones, 18 organ tones, 27 string/pad tones, plus 279 others including synths, drums and fx.
Complimenting the sound engine is a set of onboard powerful stereo speakers that deliver good amounts of power and character, allowing you to deliver further expression in your playing. Should more output be required you can extend your sound coverage to an external powered speaker via the output jacks. In addition you can connect headphones for silent practice.
Added versatility comes via the FP60X's Bluetooth connectivity. Use Bluetooth audio and your iOS or Android device to stream music though the speakers or headphones - great for jamming along with your favourite tracks. You can also connect to music composition apps (like Garageband or Roland's Zenbeats for example) via Bluetooth MIDI. The FP-30X even features USB audio/MIDI connectivity, allowing you to interface with computers and record tracks in professional music production software.In addition, if you like to sing, connect a microphone, add effects, and amplify your vocals through the speakers, and capture them along with your piano playing using the onboard recorder.
The Roland FP60X is a superb digital piano option for any player, all the way up to the seasoned pro.
- SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine for rich expression, from pianissimo to fortissimo
- Specially curated onboard sounds ready for every musical genre, including electric pianos, organs, strings, and synthesizers
- Onboard Piano Designer function offers deep personalization of piano tone
- PHA-4 Standard keyboard for authentic acoustic-style piano touch
- Onboard 26-watt stereo speaker system delivers deep, rich sound
- Headphones 3D Ambience feature for natural sound during private practice sessions
- Attractive modern look based on the award-winning design of the previous generation FP series
- Audio and MIDI connectivity via Bluetooth and USB
- Dual headphones jacks for side-by-side playing and teacher/student interaction
- Mic input and vocal effects
- Optional stands and three-pedal units available for an upright configuration (KSC-72, KPD-90) or portable use (KS-20X, RPU-3)
- 1,291 (W) x 344 (D) x 126 (H) mm