The Roland KC-200 is a product of the KC Series, a Roland line that has made a name for itself by offering exceptional sound quality covering a range of frequencies produced by keyboards, synthesizers, samplers and other electronic instruments.
The KC-200 is the most compact and affordable amplifier in the range with a spec that is made up of a 100 watt power rating, a 12" woofer and a tweeter. This evolution of the popular KC Series Amplifiers is also features a Subwoofer output for enhanced low end and a redesigned power amp and power supply sections provide increased stability and improved bass reproduction.
The core controls accessible to the user with this updated design revolve around 4 independant mono channels. A simple 2 band EQ controlling high and lows is also present along with a general volume control and even an AUX (Phones) in for silent listening on headphones or playing music through the speaker.
- Compact and affordable keyboard amplifier with 100 watts of power
- Redesigned power amp and power supply sections provide increased stability and improved bass reproduction
- Custom two-way speaker system with newly developed 12-inch woofer and tweeter
- Onboard mixing with four 1/4-inch line input channels, dedicated auxiliary input with 1/8-inch and RCA jacks, and master EQ
- Channel 4 provides dedicated monitor functionality for click and guide tracks
- XLR mic input, 1/4-inch line output, headphones output, and sub output
- Metal jacks for increased durability