Ashdown Tone Pocket - Premium Bass Headphone Preamp / USB Interface
While small in stature, the Ashdown Tone Pocket is a truly powerful premium bass headphone amplifier designed for home practice and studio uses as well as stage environments.
Featuring a host of quality appointments, the Tone Pocket includes a deep 3 band EQ with 15dB boost/cut allowing for impactful tone control, as well as a 3.5mm jack line input providing a connection for your favourite audio device/music player. The lightweight black anodised alloy enclosure ensures long lasting durability and gig ready construction right out of the box.
The Tone Pocket also doubles up as a high-end audio interface for home recording in addition to its many applications for rehearsing. Featuring Analog to Digital conversion allows you to record straight to your DAW of choice with crystal clear quality by means of a mini USB 2.0 output. Boasting no latency and 48K/44.1kHz sample rate across both playback and recording, the Tone Pocket delivers high fidelity sound, and even provides a balanced line out so you can connect directly to a PA. The device is powered by a rechargable 9v battery (replaceable) which provides approx 2hrs operation on a single charge, which can be conducted via the supplied mains adapter or by USB connection.
As an all in one, the Ashdown Tone Pocket is a lifelong companion for bassists serious about quality sound, be it in rehearsal or at the recording studio.
- Bass headphone preamp and Audio Interface
- Analogue to Digital signal conversion with no latency
- 48K/44.1kHz sample rate
- Front panel: 6.5mm jack Instrument input, 3.5mm Line Aux input, 6.5mm jack Headphone output
- Rear panel: 6.5mm jack balanced Line output, Mini USB 2.0 output, 10v DC power input, 12v DC power input
- Rechargable 9v battery powered (can be replaced)
- Battery life: Approx 2hrs.
- Dimensions LxWxH (cm): 9.5 x 10.8 x and 2.6
- Weight (Kg): 0.23
- USB specs:
- Compliant with USB 2.0 Full Speed Operation
- Embedded High Performance 16-Bit Audio DAC
- Embedded 16-Bit ADC Input
- Compatible with Win98 SE / Win ME / Win 2000 / Win XP and Mac OS9 / OS X without Additional Drivers