With an Ernie Ball Black J to J Instrument Cable players will benefit from a high end design with 'built to last' superior components that transmit your signal cleanly, transparently and quietly with all frequencies re-produced intact.
The secret to Ernie Ball cable's top performance and reliability come from it's dual-shielded, dual-conductor design as well as it's custom shell casing. These specifications combined result in a cable that is not only tangle-resistant but also delivers a clear sound, low handling noise and road ready durability.
- Jack to Jack (Straight to Straight)
- 99.99% oxygen-free copper to resist corrosion
- Flexible, tangle resistant construction.
- Dual-shielded, dual-conductor design for durability and low noise.
- Voiced for a natural, transparent sound with balanced frequency response.
- Durable shell casing for lasting performance.