BOSS GT100 Version 2.0
BOSS have updated the flagship GT100 Multi-Effects pedal to Version 2.0, making the pedal even more powerful and feature rich.
The BOSS GT-100 guitar multi-effects pedal has been given a software update to Version 2.0 - making the flagship BOSS pedal even more powerful!...and don't worry if you already have the GT-100 the update is available as a FREE download.
New features for this Version 2.0 update include two new amp models, new effects with the cutting edge MDP technology and support for the BOSS TONE STUDIO editor/librarian.
Here is the full list of added features:
- Two new amp models: BGNR UB Metal and ORNG Rock Reverb
- New MDP effects powered by innovative BOSS technology: Tera Echo, Overtone, and A-DIST
- Rotary 2 and Acoustic Guitar Simulator effects types added
- Monophonic guitar-to-MIDI conversion from normal 1/4-inch guitar input
- Enhanced USB audio/MIDI interface with multi-channel operation for flexible recording and efficient re-amping
- Support for BOSS TONE STUDIO editor/librarian for Mac/Windows and new GT-100 Version 2.0 patches, available for free at bosstonecentral.com
- Version 2.0 software available as a free download for all GT-100 owners
11th March 2014