More and more acoustic drummers are incorporating electronic sounds and triggers into their acoustic drums set-up. With the Roland TM-2 Trigger Module you can easily accessand explore more tonal options and create a cool hybrid kit - get over 100 high quality Roland percussion sounds - acoustic drums, percussion, and electronic instruments.
Simply attach the TM-2 to a hi-hat stand or drum rack and then combine the TM-2 with Roland trigger product like the Roland BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad, KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal, or RT-series acoustic drum triggers to get access to the onboard sounds and effects (reverb, flanger, delay, and more). You can even trigger your own custom WAV sounds, loops, and backing tracks via an SDHC card.
The Roland TM-2 Trigger Module is a great, affordable way to creat a powerful hybrid kit, all with the legendary Roland sound and build quality.
- Compact trigger module for acoustic drummers looking to enhance their kits with electronic percussion
- Over 100 ready-to-play professional sounds, ranging from acoustic drums and percussion to modern electronic instruments
- Includes many sounds and tonal elements designed for layering with acoustic drums, providing enhanced, high-impact sounds for playing live drums through a PA system
- Suitable for all genres, from rock and metal to electronic music SDHC card slot lets users trigger their own WAV sounds stored on SDHC media, from one-shot samples and loop phrases to complete backing tracks
- Two trigger inputs that support both single- and dual-trigger pads Simple and intuitive user interface for creating and selecting kits
- Process kits with powerful effects such as reverb, flanger, delay, and more
- Compatible with Roland RT-series acoustic drum triggers and Roland percussion pads, including the BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad, KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal, V-Pads, and V-Cymbals
- Powered by batteries or included AC adapter; runs for up to four hours on four AA-size batteries
- Included mounting plate allows the TM-2 to be attached to a hi-hat stand or drum rack with a standard multi-clamp
- MIDI I/O for triggering sounds in external sound modules, capturing MIDI data in music software, and playing the TM-2 from other devices