Roland TD50K V-Drums Electronic Drumkit
The Roland TD50K V-Drums Electronic Drumkit is the most affordable model from the flagship TD50 series. Designed for those more ambitious or creative players that do not want to compromise on the sound scape available to them or their standard of performance. This kit really offers the pinnacle of Roland sound quality while the benefits of superb customisation options, open ended connectivity and gig ready specs mean this kit is the ultimate in drum recording and performance.
The brains of this kit is the TD-50 module which is capable of immense sound customisation, including adjustment of heads and shells, layering of samples and adjustment of overhead mics and ambiance control. This module is super advanced and packed with features, with easy access to a compressor and a 3-band EQ on demand, giving you the opportunity to control each pad separately while the three multi-effect sections can be applied to particular drums with a range of 30 different types of effects like flange, delay and saturation.
Additionally the powerful TD-50 module offers the ability to alter the output balance and volume to suit both studio or stage as well as access to the innovative Snapshot feature. Snapshot means you can quickly asses and compare any changes to your sounds before making the tweaks permanent.
One of the key parts of any drum kit is the snare, whether you play acoustic or electronic drums. The snare included on this model is a Roland PD-140DS V-Drums Snare that essentially acts as a digital trigger pad. Measuring in at 14" and sporting Roland's very own three layer mesh heads, you can expect a very natural rebound and overall feel with the multi-element sensors there to capture each and every dynamic of your playing for a detailed sound.
The included 11 V-hi-hat, 12" V-cymbal and 13" V-cymbals are very advanced in terms of response, for example the new digital Roland CY-18DR Ride Cymbal can produce an expressive and high quality sound with every nuance of your specific playing picked up on. Cymbal legato, soft bell strokes and muting has never been easier or more natural sounding!
The credentials of this kit are simply superb, allowing the user to both record and play back many ideas or songs with ease, whatever your setup is. The TD-50's front panel lets you play external WAV files with the SD slot then set them off them using any Roland drum or cymbal pad. This allows for looping or layering WAV files alongside the internal sounds whilst still controlling audio and volume.
Recording standard acoustic drums can be tough, frustrating business, but not with the TD-50K! You have the ability to connect to a PC or Mac with a simple USB cable when you want to start some multi track recording on your favourite DAW. With a whopping 10 channels that can all be recorded separately, it is easy to carry out any edits or tonal tweaking with a vast choice of audio sampling formats.
To finish off this true work of art you even get a simple XLR Master Out for direct connection to your PA system without needing a DI box and included are a huge 8 Direct Outs slots.
- Flagship electronic drum kit with ultimate expression
- TD-50 module with Prismatic Sound Modeling and all-new onboard sounds
- 1-tom and 2-floor tom pad configuration
- KD-120-BK 12-inch compact V-Kick pad
- VH-11 V-hi-hat, CY-12C 12” and CY-13R 13” V-Cymbals for crashes
- Newly developed 14-inch PD-140DS Digital Snare with a high-resolution multi-sensor system for unparalleled dynamics and accurate positional detection
- New 18-inch CY-18DR Digital Ride provides accurate positional sensing and improved dynamics using an innovative multi-sensor system
- Play your own WAV samples via SD card
- USB 10-channel audio out for multi-track recording through a single USB cable
- Stereo XLR master output and eight TRS direct outs provide balanced connections to a PA
- Metronome with Quiet Count plus audio recording/playback functions for practice
- MDS-50K drum stand