Kala Kala Ziricote Series - KA-ZCT-C Concert Ukulele
This KA-ZCT-C Concert Ukulele in natural finish is a stunning instrument to behold and play. A concert body shape with Ziricote top, back and sides really resonates across the whole frequency spectrum in a well balanced fashion, plus with a Mahogany neck and Walnut fretboard gives you some extra treble and bass characteristics in the mix. Every component is top quality on this model, with a Graphtech NuBone saddle and nut, gearded machine heads, 18 Nickel Silver frets and Aquila Super Nylgut strings you can feel, hear and see the level of quality and craftsmanship that goes into an instument like this.
The no nonsense gloss natural finish shows off the beautiful grain variants you can get with Ziricote, plus the black binding and black machine heads rounds off the aesthetic in a harmonious, pleasing way. There's no doubt this KA-ZCT-C Concert Ukulele would take pride of place among any professional collection.
- Gloss finished Ziricote body
- Black binding with white border
- Fret position Marks at 5th,7th,10th and 12th frets on neck and top of fingerboard
- 18 Nickel Silver Frets
- Walnut Fingerboard and Bridge
- Mahogany neck with Ziricote veneer Finish
- Graphtech NuBone nut and saddle
- Black Geared tuners
- Premium AQUILA NYLGUT Strings