Boss Acoustic Singer Pro - 120w Acoustic Amplifier
The BOSS Acoustic Singer Pro is a 120w 2-channel acoustic/vocal amp that gives acoustic musicians everything they need to deliver pro sounding, inspiring live performances.
The dedicated acoustic channel on the Acoustic Singer Pro features a discrete analogue input circuit that allows your acoustic guitar to shine thanks to the ample headroom and wide dynamic range. BOSS's Acoustic Resonance technology also features, ensuring your piezo loaded acoustic delivers the best possible sound by eliminating that undesirable sterile sound and restoring satisfying natural resonances. In addition, the acoustic channel has a 3-band EQ, phase switch and notch control for feedback issues, two types of chorus effects, a reverb optimised for guitar and a built-in looper for practicing, developing ideas, and enhancing live performances.
With the addition of the mic channel, the Acoustic Singer Pro makes for a perfect all in one acoustic amp system. Featuring an analogue input circuit (with phantom power) your vocal tone is full, clear and pro quality. There’s also a three-band EQ, phase switch, and anti-feedback notch control, plus top-quality delay/echo and reverb effects to enrich your vocal sound.
A very handy feature on the mic channel is vocal harmony function. Live harmonies are created as you sing via way of the amp analysing, in real time, your guitar chords - generating perfectly tuned harmonies. Two different harmony types are available, plus a unison setting that doubles.
Other appointments includes a host of connectivity on the rear of the amp, including a handy USB jack that offers a direct computer connection to a DAW, plus inputs allowing to to connect an optional footswitchs for controlling numerous settings in the amp.
- Professional acoustic amplifier with premium sound and features
- 120–watt bi-amp design with custom-designed 8-inch woofer and dome tweeter
- Dual channels with discrete analog input electronics and three-band EQ
- Dedicated guitar channel with Acoustic Resonance to restore natural tone to stage guitars with piezo pickups
- Mic channel with phantom power and ¼-inch/XLR combo input for connecting a vocal/guitar microphone or second instrument source
- Chorus effect on guitar channel, delay/echo effect on mic channel, and independent reverb on both channels
- Harmony function automatically creates smooth and accurate vocal harmonies via real-time key/chord analysis of the guitar input
- Built-in looper for practicing, developing ideas, and enhancing live performances
- Independent anti-feedback controls on each channel
- Dual XLR DI jacks assignable to outputting individual channels (direct or post-effects) or both channels mixed together
- USB output for direct recording to a computer
- Control looper, harmony, and effects with optional footswitches