Based on the hugely popular Yamaha THR amps, the Yamaha THR5A Acoustic Amp has been optimized for use with electro acoustic guitar and Yamaha's Silent Guitars.
The Yamaha THR5A amp delivers instantly gratifying acoustic (or nylon) tones in a compact, desktop solution - the size defying, stunning stereo hi-fi playback sound uses Yamaha’s exclusive Extended Stereo Technology.
On board are a combination of classic tube dynamic and condenser mics that can be combined with studio grade effects to deliver high quality recording tones wherever you are. Thanks to the Virtual Circuit Modeling (VCM) technology the mic models are super realistic with huge detail in every simulation.
Not only does the THR5A deliver great mic emulations but add the on board effects and processors and your acoustic tone will shine. Effects include Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Delay, Delay/Reverb, Spring Reverb, Hall Reverb. Compressor* and Noise Gate* (* using THR editor only).
Other features of note include a chromatic tuner, USB connectivity, Cubase AI6 bundled software, plus you also have the ability to run the Yamaha THR5A via the included power adapter or as a portable unit thanks to the battery powered option.
- Compact/Desktop acoustic amp
- Mic Types: Condenser, Dynamic, Tube, Nylon, EG CLN
- Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Delay, Delay/Reverb, Spring Reverb, Hall Reverb. * Compressor, *Noise Gate - using THR editor only
- Tone EQ control
- Chromatic tuner
- Input (Standard Mono)
- 2 x 8cm Speakers with full range
- 10W (5W + 5W) output
- AC/Battery Power (Adapter included)
- Weight: 2.0 kg
- USB Cable, Stereo Mini Cable, DVD-ROM , (Cubase AI6)