Ashdown Studio 210 - 300w Lightweight Bass Combo - 2x10"
The Ashdown Studio 210 is portable, gig ready, 2x10" bass combo. The Studio 210 weighs just 14kg and kicks outs 300w of power, so deciding between premium tone quality and portability is no longer a concern!
The control panel provides deep control without complexity, with Shape and Passive/Active pad switches, a Pre-gain control, Drive control, a 5 band EQ and master volume control.
Additional player centric features include an FX loop for connecting your pedalboard setup, an XLR D.I output for live performance, an Aux line input and Headphone output to cover all the requirements for home practice as well as a footswitch connection to allow easy Drive control.
With all the power you could want for performing, and all the features to suit studio, home practice and rehearsal applications, the Ashdown Studio 210 is a serious piece of kit by any measure.
- 300w Bass combo amplifier
- 2 x 10" Studio NEO speaker
- Extremely light, weighing only 14kg
- Valve emulated overdrive circuit
- Controls: Shape switch, Passive/Active input pad switch, Pre-gain, Drive, Bass, Low Mid, Mid, High Mid, Treble, Volume
- XLR D.I Output
- FX loop jack input (Y cable required)
- Aux line ¼" jack input
- ¼" Jack Headphone output
- Footswitch input for drive control
- Width 428 x Depth 378 x Height 526 (mm)