The Trace Elliot Transit A Acoustic Guitar Preamp/Effects Pedal has been created for those players who have struggled to find the right acoustic guitar set up to cover all their needs. With the transit A players have access to a straight forward, highly versatile multi-effects pedal and preamp that has been engineered specifically to get the best and more out of your acoustic/electro-acoustic instrument.
The Transit A has been equipped with everything a live acoustic player could want including built in compression, a notch filter, pre-shape and handy EQ controls, as well as go-to FX such as boost, delay, chorus and reverb to add extra atmosphere, textures and subtle character to the overall acoustic experience.
As well as providing an extra edge and dimension to your music, the Transit A Preamp Effects Pedal brings with it essential practicalities for flawless live performance. A back lit control panel will also display a built in chromatic tuner on demand so you can tune on the go with ease, while a built pre and post XLR balanced outputs, a dry output and headphone out give the player the essential ingredients for the ultimate flexible live acoustic guitar rig.
- Color coordinated backlit controls
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Piezo button increases input impedance
- User definable boost switch
- Chorus with simple one knob operation
- Delay with Level, Feedback and Tap-Tempo
- Pre-shape switch for classic Trace Acoustic EQ curve
- Reverb with simple one knob operation
- Phase reverse switch
- 3 band active EQ
- Notch filter
- Input Gain and Output Level controls
- Stereo outputs and Dry output
- Pre and Post balanced XLR outputs with Ground Lift
- Aux input
- Phones output