Electro Harmonix Bass Big Muff Pi - Bass Distortion Pedal
The Electro Harmonix Bass Big Muff Pi is a top-selling bass effects pedal that delivers a range of bass overdrive/distortion tones that go from subtle grind to all-out, full-on fuzzy distortion!
On-board the EHX Bass Big Muff are 3 knobs controls and a 3-way switch. You can tweak your sound with the Volume, Tone (for sound shaping) and Sustain (controls the gain amount) knobs. The 3-way switch has a Normal mode, Bass boost and a Dry mode, that allows you to blend your clean tone with the pedals drive sound.
Housed in the classic EXH tough and rugged die-cast chassic, the Bass Big Muff Pi is designed to last, night after night, gig after gig!
- True bypass
- Tailor your drive/distortion sound with sustain, tone and volume knobs
- A dry switch that mixes your dry bass with the Bass Big Muff Pi's distortion
- A bass boost EQ switch that reintroduces your low frequencies when tone is set for high frequencies
- Based on the Russian Big Muff
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
Hi Just wondered what cables I need to plug the Electro-harmonix Bass Big Muff pedal into my bass and amplifier? Do you sell those separately? Thanks Guy
You will need two instrument cables. If you are not sure on length then you can't go far wrong with a pair of 3 metre cables (10 foot). Try this one: https://www.giggear.co.uk/accessories/cables/guitar-leads/stagg-deluxe-instrument-cable-j-j-black.htm