Electro Harmonix Bass Mono Synth
The Electro Harmonix Bass Mono Synth will transform your bass guitar in to a selection of classic bass synth sounds - go from vintage bass synth tones to lush warm sounds to soaring leads and everything in between! Includes power supply.
Packed with 11 synth tones, the EHX Bass Mono Synth gives you access to a huge array of of synthy goodness, combine this with the onboard control section, and you have a super versatile pedal.
Here are the 11 synth options:
- Laser: Deep, pulsating synth
- X-Fade: Full, sting-like synth
- Acid: Fast decaying synth reminiscent of the TB-303
- Cosmic: Bright and aggressive synth w/subtle pitch modulation
- Sub: Round sub-octave synth for adding low end
- Growl: Percussive, punchy synth
- Wub: Pulsating synth w/modulating filter
- Unison: Huge, full sound - similar to stacking voices on a polyphonic synth
- Twin: Throaty synth sound
- Spectre: Full synth w/added adjustable pitched note
- Oblivion: Big, lush, warm synth tone w/warbling modulation effect
Thanks to its intuitive layout you can easily dial in the sounds you want and get creative very quickly. The DRY control set the volume of your actual bass, whilst the SYNTH controls the volume of the pedal's synth sound. You can then set the desired balance between the two to suit your taste.
The SENS control sets the sensitivity, allowing you to fine tune the pedal to your playing, and the CTRL knob lets you adjust key parameter for the selected synth type. You can even connect and expression pedal via the EXP input to control an additional parameter.
Once you have a sound setting that you like, you can save a preset to each of the eleven synth sounds by using the preset footswitch.
- Bass synth pedal
- 11 synth sounds
- Dry and Synth volume controls
- Sensitivty and Control (parameter) controls
- Expression pedal input
- Dry output
- Synth output
- Preset for each of the 11 synth sounds (saveable via the Preset footswitch)
- Rugged design
- Power supply included