Electro Harmonix Oceans 11 Reverb Pedal
Electro Harmonix have by their own admission, produced their best ever reverb unit with this Oceans 11 pedal, and have has since earned some well deserved awards post release including Premier Guitar's Premier Gear and Guitars Players Editors' Pick. The clue may well be in the name, but the team at EHX have packed the Oceans 11 with, yep, 11 great reverb types, making for one highly versatile pedal.
The 11 reverb types are Hall, Spring, Plate, Revrs, Echo, Trem, Mod, Dyna, Auto-Inf, Shim and Poly. Most of these names are self explanatory but there are some more experimental types. For example the Auto-Inf triggers a reverb wash for each note or chord, then when a new one is struck, the previously resounding reverb crossfades to the new one, or Poly mode which allows you to create some amazing disorientating soundscapes.
In addition to the powerful reverb options, there is also an intuitive "hidden" parameters accessible via the Secondary Knob Mode, giving even more control of the effects, and it doesn't end there. An internal Tails switch lets you choose whether the reverb effect fades out naturally or cuts off immediately when the pedal is switch off.
The EHX Oceans 11 is a super versatile reverb pedal, able to deliver everything you'd want in such a pedal, plus a whole lot more, thanks to its additional features.
- 11 different reverb types: HALL, SPRING, PLATE, REVRS, ECHO, TREM, MOD, DYNA, AUTO-INF, SHIM and POLY
- Tails switch. Select whether the reverb fades out naturally or stops immediately when the pedal is switched to bypass
- Easy access to powerful “hidden” parameters thru Secondary Knob Mode
- Able to produce infinite reverb you can play over in most settings
- EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply Include
- Current Draw: 150mA @ 9VDC
- Dimensions in mm: 70(w) x 115(l) x 54(h)