The BOSS GX-100 Guitar Multi-Effects pedal fuses advanced BOSS tone technologies with sleek, modern hardware to deliver top-level performance. The GX-100 comes packed with 23 AIRD amps, over 150 effects, an intuitive colour touch screen and more!
Utilizing BOSS' AIRD technology, backed by their refined Tube Logic approach, the BOSS GX100 provides natural tube amp sound and superior tone whatever your playing situation. AIRD Output Select types let you perfectly tailor the sound for any destination, whether it’s an amp input, FRFR monitor, or house PA. A wide selection of onboard speaker cabs are also available, plus slots for importing your own speaker IRs via USB.
Loaded with over 150 effects derived from the flagship GT-100- you'll be able to realize any sound you can imagine. From numerous overdrives and distortions, modulation effects, reverbs, octave, and even effects specially tuned for bass - the GX-100 is a superb tool for home, stage or studio. Send/return jacks, you can integrate favourite stomps or your amp’s effects loop into the GX-100 ecosystem.
BOSS have factory set the GX-100 with 100 preset memories (in addition to 200 user memories) to get you going right away, but you can easily edit them to build your own ones. With 15 dedicated block types (including 2 amp blocks) your imagination can run wild, allowing you to explore all manner of sonic territories.
Taking control of the GX-100 is easy thanks to its intuitive colour touch display that gives you control of patches, effects, parameters and more. The display works in harmony with the 4 knobs and page buttons providing stress-free operation.
The GX-100 offers deep real-time control with eight custom footswitches and an expression pedal with toe switch. They come configured for patch/bank selection and patch-specific control, but you can freely reassign them to meet your unique needs. Switching into Manual mode provides direct stompbox-like control, and you can go even further with external control via footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI. There’s also a jack to remotely switch channels on your amp with memory selection or an assigned footswitch.
Other appointments include the USB connectivity, allowing you to record directly into your DAW and re-amp tracks. A handy headphone jack is also perfect for those times when you need quiet practice, whilst the onboard looper is perfect for jamming and developing ideas.
You also get access to the BOSS Tone Studio for macOS and Windows, allowing you to tweak every parameter of the GX-100 via macOS or Windows. With the optional Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor, you can wirelessly adjust settings on the gig from the BOSS Tone Studio app on your mobile device and stream backing music from your device’s lib
- Powerful, easy-to-use amp/effects processor for guitar and bass
- 24-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 48 kHz sampling rate
- Authentic tube amplifier tone and touch response with AIRD technology
- 23 amplifier types and over 150 BOSS effects
- Ultra-flexible amp/effect routing with 15 assignable blocks
- Wide selection of onboard speaker types and support for loading WAV speaker IRs
- Streamlined modern design with intuitive color touch display and rugged metal chassis
- Unlimited effects control with freely assignable onboard footswitches and expression pedal with toe switch
- Connect up to two footswitches or an expression pedal for expanded control
- Send/return loop for external pedals or four-cable method
- Control jack for remote channel switching on your amplifier
- MIDI I/O jacks and multi-channel computer recording via USB
- Edit sounds from your computer with BOSS Tone Studio for macOS and Windows
- Optional Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor allows you to edit sounds and stream audio from an iOS or Android mobile device