The Boss MD-200 Modulation pedal has a smaller in footprint than the flagship MD-500 pedal, but still provides many of its beloved features to deliver an array of world-class effects in a more compact, more intuitive pedal.
With a range of 12 different modes to choose from including Chorus, Ce-1 Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Vintage Phaser, Classic Vibe, Vibrato, Tremolo, Rotary, Auto Wah, Slicer and Overtone, you essentially are provided with every mod sound you could ever want.
With a more intuitive design comes better access to the guts of the pedal, with controls for Rate, Depth and Level provided in addition to 3 extra controls for parameter manipulation unique to each mode.
A tap tempo footswitch is a marvellous appointment for hands free effect precision, and you can even set beat subdivisions by means of the control panel. Lastly the option for inserting external pedals or pedal chains into the unit for precise modulation processing is a fantastic way to diversify your sound in entirely new ways.
- Top quality Modulation effects inherited from the flagship MD-500 pedal
- Pedalboard friendly size
- 12 mod modes to choose from including: Chorus, Ce-1 Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Vintage Phaser, Classic Vibe, Vibrato, Tremolo, Rotary, Auto Wah, Slicer and Overtone
- Controls include: Depth, Rate, Level plus 3 additional parameter controls that are defined by the selected mode
- 32-bit AD/DA conversion and internal processing with a 96kHz sample rate ensures top notch quality sound
- Full MIDI I/O provided with mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Micro USB jack for firmware updates
- Runs on PSA-series AC adaptor or three AA-size batteries