When you have a pedal board loaded with an array of effects it is essential that you have a dedicated power supply that can power all units. The MXR M238 Iso Brick is a superb option thanks to its versatile setup.
Within your range of effect pedals you may have analogue and digital pedals, ones with varied voltage requirements and ones with positive or negative grounds, with the MXR Iso Brick it'a all covered.
The Iso Brick features 10 fully isolated outputs features six 9V outputs, two 18V outputs, and two variable 6V–15V outputs that deliver a quiet, noise free operation. You can even use the variable outputs emulate drained battery effect.
- 10 fully-isolated outputs
- Quiet, noise-free operation
- Powers a wide range of pedal types—digital and analog, positive and negative ground
- (2) 9V outputs @ 100mA, (2) 9V @ 300mA, (2) 9V @ 450mA, (2) 18V @ 250mA, and (2) variable outputs adjustable from 6V to 15V @ 250mA
- Variable outputs can be used to emulate drained battery effect
- On/off and connection status LEDs