Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS6 - Effects Power Supply
With the popular Truetone CS7 and CS12 taking the power supply market by storm, they have now added the Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS6 - Effects Power Supply to their utility arsenal. A reliable, clean power supply is an essential for all pedalboards big or small and with the CS6 players can make use of 6 fully isolated power outputs and an updated low profile chassis.
The 1 Spot CS6 has been created around a rugged steel housing that is now more slim-line and low profile which therefore makes it the perfect fit when mounted under Pedaltrain Nano and Metro series. Alternatively players who prefer to have their power supply accessible on the top of their board can do so without losing precious pedal real estate as the CS6 is the perfect dimensions to make it a great pedal riser for gaining easier access to switches on a crowded board.
Clean and noise free the CS6 power supply has been engineered with completely isolated, regulated and filtered outputs which effectively eliminate and unwanted crosstalk and noise. Truetone go the extra mile for ultimate noise free, top performance power supply with an additional layer of pure analogue regulation in each output with the analogue circuits providing the highest possible suppression of in-band audio noise.
No matter what pedals you own, the CS6 has your covered. Multiple voltages are supported by the outputs which can produce 9Vdc, 12Vdc or 18Vdc at will. On top of this Trutone have built in a handy variable voltage output for running your favourite vintage fuzzbox and even a rarer 9Vac output adopted by power hungry Line 6 and Digitech pedals.
Truetone really have thought of everything for this unit. The 1 Spot CS6 utilises 'Switching Power Supply Technology' which allows you to use it anywhere in the world without any issues. The way the CS6 achieves this is by transforming the wall voltage from 100-240Vac and converting it into the stated voltages listed on the bottom of the chassis.
The CS6 generously comes with pretty much everything you need to get started straight out the box too. A selection of center pin negative cables and converter plugs are thrown in to cover all players needs. Cables of various lengths are included, all of which are color-coded to make it easier to manage your board and also feature a right angle plugs on the pedal end for a more practical fit.
- 6 fully isolated outputs for clean, noise free power.
- Offers 9vdc, 12vdc and 18vdc.
- Also provides a variable voltage output and a 9vac output for Line 6 or Digitech units.
- Low profile design for fitting under your pedalboard or to be used as a pedal riser. A great match for Pedaltrain Metro or Nano boards.
- Road ready, tough steel chassis.
- Input voltage means you can use the 1 Spot CS6 anywhere in the world.
- 88 x 160 x 31mm (3.46 x 6.30 x 1.22”)
- 590 grams (1.3 lbs.)
- DC26 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 26” (660mm) – Purple x1
- DC22 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 22” (559mm) – Blue x1
- DC18 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 18” (457mm) – White x1
- DC12 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 12” (305mm) – Yellow x3
- MC2 Two 5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs with 5.5x2.1mm input socket. x1
- CL6 – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.5 barrel output; reverse polarity) Green – for Line 6 DL4/M9/etc and some Eventide pedals.
- CYR – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.1 barrel output; reverse polarity) Red – reverse polarity converter
- C35 – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 3.5mm male output; tip positive) Black – 3.5mm (1/8”) plug converter
- CBAT – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, Black battery clip output) Connects to battery clip wires inside pedals that do not have DC jacks. Do NOT connect to a battery!