Fender Tone Saver - 500K Treble Bleed Circuit
The Fender Tone Saver - 500K Treble Bleed Circuit is a powerful piece of engineering, designed to preserve the treble of your guitar signal even when the volume control is turned down, a common issue with most guitar circuitry. Far simpler to install than the typical treble bleed circuits which involve delicate and accurate wire soldering upon tiny parts, the Tone Saver features an intuitive R/C network in its convenient single enclosure to maintain tonal consistency at low volumes. The only installation required is soldering the two leads onto the centre and outside lugs on your volume pot and away you go!
- Provides volume reduction without sacrificing treble and tone
- Mylar and tin foil construction to ensure articulate, crisp tones
- Easy installation by means of the dual solder point design
- Designed to fit most modern and vintage guitars that utilise 500K control pots
- Instructions and wiring diagram included