Fender American Elite Precision Bass
Introducing the Fender American Elite Precision Bass, an exquisite bass guitar takes decades of Fender tonal heritage and building techniques and brings them into the 21st century. For those bassists who are looking for a truly reliable, great sounding and superior quality instrument the Elite Precision Bass is the epitome of Fender craftsmanship.
This American Elite model takes inspiration from the original P bass design in terms of its comfortable, ergonomic contoured Alder body but looks to the future with the modern, highly playable C to D shape Maple neck. Hidden inside are Posiflex graphite support rods that run the length of the neck which help add stability to the neck while resisting temperature and humidity induced warping.
With this bass Fender have chosen a compound radius fingerboard that goes for 9.5" at the low and and flattens out to 14" as you go higher up the neck, an appointment that the contemporary player will really appreciate.
This really is a bass that offers an extremely versatile tonal specification for almost any application. The fat sounding Elite Precision pickup is joined by Fender's very own 4th generation noiseless Jazz pickup (get noise-free performance with authentic vintage-style) at the bridge, for the ultimate combination of tone. In addition, the onboard 18-volt 3-band EQ preamp will allow players access to a wide range of tones.
Another key spec of this modern classic is its HiMass Vintage bridge. This is a revolutionary bridge that has been designed to increase note attack and resonance for those massive basslines as well as boosting the punch of every note and allowing for superb sustain. It even has the ability for the player to choose between top-load or strings-thru-body stringing!
- Olympic White
- Alder body
- Gloss Polyurethane finish
- Truss Rod located at butt end of the neck for easy adjustment
- 34" Scale
- 21 frets
- 4th generation noiseless pickup at bridge position
- Elite Precision Bass pickup at middle position
- Compound Back Shape Modern "C" to "D" Maple neck
- Compound radius 9.5"-14" radius fingerboard
- 18 volt preamp with active 3 band EQ
- HiMass Vintage Bridge
- Top Load or String-Thru-Body stringing
- Knurled flat top control knobs
- Fender "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- 1.625" Bone nut
- White pearloid nut
- 5-Bolt Asymmetrical neck plate