Roland JC22 Jazz Chorus Guitar Combo
With the Roland JC-22 Jazz Chorus Guitar Combo you'll get access to the legendary 'JC Clean' tone and more, all in one compact, 2x6.5", stereo 22 watt combo. This versatile amp is the ultimate home or small performance amplifier! With all the essential features of the popular JC-40 but in a handy scaled-down size this combo will shine when it comes to intimate performances and recording.
Based on the popular Roland JC-40 the JC-22 delivers a classic clean stereo sound that is not only great on its own but is the perfect palette for tonal shaping courtesy of your favourite effects pedals. In addition, the JC-22’s onboard effects include newly added features and updated sounds to support the needs of today’s players, with built-in vibrato, distortion and reverb effects.
With its front-panel stereo input, the JC-22 allows players who use stereo effects devices to achieve wide, inspiring sound without having to carry around two separate amps. The amp’s rich clean tone lets you get the most out of external stereo pedals like delays, reverbs, and various modulation effects. It’s also perfectly suited for advanced gear that employs amp modeling.
For anyone after the classic JC Clean tones or a great, compact amp that is happy to be tonal tweaked with a range of FX pedals, the Roland JC22 is a great solution.
- Legendary Roland JC clean tone in an ultra-compact combo unit
- Two 6.5-inch speakers
- Stereo input for true stereo sound with modelers and stereo effects pedals
- Dimensional Space Chorus effect for expansive stereo sound
- High-quality built in reverb effect
- Footswitch input for controlling onboard effects
- Rugged housing with reinforced corners
- Stereo effects loop for connecting external effects
- Ideal amp for playing at home or intimate gigs
- Easy to carry thanks to handle
- Rubber feet for added stability and slippage prevention
- Intuative control interface