The Ernie Ball Aluminum Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings are a a product of Ernie Ball taking a steel hex core and then wrapping it in an aluminium bronze wrap wire. This innovative process generates more projection, clarity and better corrosion resistance over that of traditional bronze strings.
This set are essentially made from a blend of both copper and aluminium and are specifically engineered for the acoustic guitar. This careful precision maraging means players can access more pronounced lows as will as crisper, billiant sounding highs.
- More projection and clarity than traditional bronze strings
- Improved corrosion resistance.
- Ernie Ball Maraging Steel hex cores and Aluminum Bronze wrap wire
- Pronounced lows coupled with crisp brilliant highs.
- Made from a blend of copper and aluminum
- Specifically tailored for acoustic guitar