D'addario EXL156 Fender Bass VI Strings
The D'Addario EXL156 Fender Bass VI Strings are designed especially for the Fender Bass VI - a classic instrument that is tuned E to E like a guitar but an octave lower.
Each string is designed to bass scale lengths and tapers, but with guitar sized ball ends for retrofit on the Fender VI.
- Designed for the Fender Bass VI
- Constructed with guitar sized ball ends for tailpiece compatibility
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for a distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Nickel Wound .024, .034, .044, .056, .072, .084