The BOSS VE-2 Vocal Harmonist is a easy-to-use vocal processor pedal that delivers vocal harmonies, high quality effects and has a USB audio function for capturing processed vocal sounds into your computer.
From concert stages to home practice to studio use, the compact, battery powered VE-2 pedal is a great effects solution for singers, in particular those that sing with a guitar.
Beautiful in-key harmonies (there are 24 variations to choose from) can be easily created with one of 3 operation modes. One, by way of plugging your guitar into the pedal and letting the unit track your chords and create harmonies based on them, two, by using a preset key, or three, a combination of the two - perfect for songs where the guitar part transitions between rhythm and lead playing. Thanks to this setup itís easy to create perfect real-time harmonies in any key, even if you have no experience with gear or music theory.
A range of on-board essential vocal effects will also sweeten and bring a pro edge to your vocal sound. There is a high quality reverb/delay section plus an enhancer that delivers real-time pitch correction.
Also included is a USB audio function that allows you to connect to your computer and easily capture impressive VE-2 vocal sounds for music recordings, social media videos, and more.
- Real-time vocal harmonies and high-quality effects in an affordable, easy-to-operate pedal
- Auto Harmony function automatically detects chords played on a connected guitar and generates perfectly matching harmonies, even during mid-song key changes
- Solo singers can create harmonies by manually setting the song key with a dedicated panel knob
- Hybrid mode creates harmonies based on both guitar chord input and the manual key setting, perfect for songs where the guitar part transitions between rhythm and lead playing
- 24 harmony types to choose from (12 one- and two-voice harmonies plus variations that provide even fuller sounds)
- Friendly user interface thatís simple to use, even for vocalists not familiar with using effects
- Easily dial up reverb and delay effects with a single knob Enhance function controls dynamics and applies subtle pitch correction as you sing
- Three memories for storing favorite settings
- Runs on four AA-size batteries or optional PSA-series AC adapter
- XLR mic input with phantom power (phantom power is available even when running on batteries)
- USB audio function for capturing processed vocal sounds into your computer