Tc Helicon VoiceLive Touch - Vocal Processor and Looper
The TC Helicon Voicelive Touch is the ultimate tool for any vocalist combining the best selling vocal harmony and effects, the VLoop performance tool and an intuitive touch' interface. Great for the studio and live work as it can be put next your computer or mount on a mic stand.
200+ factory presets come preloaded onto the unit with an additional 25 favourite locations for storing custom presets. The list of effects is comprehensive giving access to a host of fundamental and experimental options: µMod, Delay, Reverb, Harmony, Double, Transducer, Tone, HardTune & Correction, Guitar FX & Tuner and VLOOP™. Whilst Global Tone feature tailors adaptive EQ, compression and de-ess to your voice.
Navigate around the features and presets with an ease that becomes addictive. One touch and you’re hooked! Swipe the slider to browse presets, press and hold buttons to edit or store to a “favourite” location. Double clicking the slider always gets you home. Voicing buttons offer instant harmony arranging. The Talk button bypasses all effects so you talk with the audience whislt the convenient access to mix levels and adaptive Tone.
The VoiceLive Touch VLOOP™VoiceLive Touch is the easiest looper for voice or guitar and offers instant access to many performance looping modes with up to 30 seconds of stereo looping. You can loops effects, vocal, and guitar inputs, create up to 25 separate loops and it also includes common loop features such as overdub, undo and multiply.
The revolutionary and patent pending Mic Control circuit is built into each VoiceTone single pedal. This allows TC-Helicon’s MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal microphone‘s thumb switch to turn your VoiceTone single’s effect on and off. Picture having the freedom to kick-in your vocal effect while working the stage, not gazing at your feet. It gets really cool when you chain multiple VoiceTone singles pedals together and control each one independently or turn them all on or off.
- Includes HardTune, µMod, tap delay, reverb, harmony, doubling, and transducer FX
- VLoop:Loops effects, vocal, and guitar inputs with up to 30 seconds of stereo looping
- Global Tone feature tailors adaptive EQ, compression and de-ess
- 200+ factory presets
- 25 Favorite locations for storing custom presets
- 24 touch buttons with LEDs
- Mic stand mountable
- Touch slider
- Simple, style based, essentials-only editing
- Wizard to assist preset browsing
- Dedicated effect block on/offs
- Mic input level
- Headphone output level
- Aux input for your mp3 player
- MIDI in to control harmony
- 3-button footswitch input for extra control
- Studio quality mic input
- Headphone output with level control
- Guitar in and thru
- USB for audio I/O and connection to VoiceSupport for preset management, tips & tricks, and software updates
*Mic stand not included