The Stagg Blaxx Mini DI Pedal is a compact, simple DI box and preamp for both guitar and bass guitars! Use this pedal to directly plug into any PA system without the hassle or expense of buying a heavy amp for your gigs.
When all plugged in you can accurately emulate a speaker cabinets tonal qualities with the Cabinet Simulator switch for that more authentic tone. This Mini D.I also features a gain selector switch that adjusts the signal boost, perfect for people who switch between pickups with different output e.g. active vs passive. A ground lift switch is also included to ensure you have a clean, buzz free signal.
- Die-cast metal housing
- Cabinet simulator switch (on / off)
- Gain selector (-20 / 0 / +20 dB)
- Ground lift switch
- 6.35 mm (1/4'') mono jack input
- Symmetrical XLR to connect the pedal to a mixer and asymmetrical 6.35 mm (1/4'') mono jack to send the signal to the speaker
- External DC adaptor (not included)
- 240 g in weight
- 95 x 45 x 48 mm (3.7 x 1.8 x 1.9'')